- Pay: RM 2000 - RM 2800
- The Person
- Answer and process customer calls that report equipment IT related service problems.
- Diagnose and resolve basic problems, including password resets.
- Escalate problems to Tier II support as when required.
- The Job
- Applicants must have tertiary education background from any technical discipline.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply as training will be provided or minimum 1 year experience in a call center environment in IT troubleshooting for those with experience.
- Strong working knowledge on Microsoft Office and Windows.
- Fimiliarity in hardware & software components and terminology.
- Team player, have eye for details and enjoy working with people.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens only.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply online or e-mail your application to
Only short listed candidates will be notified.
All applications will be treated strictly private and confidential.