Subscribe to DJ Hunt

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

TELL YOUR FRIENDS ABOUT DJ HUNT IN 2 MINUTES!


Tell a Friend


Click here to promote DJ HUNT to your friends from your email address contact book, facebook or bookmark this site in 3 simple steps!

Sunday, February 1, 2009

DJ Hunt is BACK!

DJ HUNT RANDOM SNIPPETS!

Announcement


DJ Hunt is Back!

Hope you guys all had a good break this chinese festive season. We are back to serve you better and to bring DJ Hunt @ Malaysia one step further! We thank all of you for your continuous support and for helping us to promote our site through our blog banner and widgets. Feel free to tag us to request for more services and any thing under the sun!

Cheers! =D

Do visit our subsidiary website http://www.djhunt-jobtips.blogspot.com for job hunting tips. Cheers!

4 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi

I think this news is so better for all searchers.

Temp jobs Malaysia said...

been waiting a long time for you. meanwhile jobseekers can check out malaysiatempjob.blogspot.com

medexpress said...

hey buddy,this is one of the best posts that I�ve ever seen; you may include some more ideas in the same theme. I�m still waiting for some interesting thoughts from your side in your next post.

Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

Post your jobs for free here!

Name:
Job Title
Job Details and Description:
Job Deadline
Job Type Permanent
Temporary
Part Time
Student Job
Freelance
Project Based
Events
Others
Email Address:

create form

blogger templates | Make Money Online