Subscribe to DJ Hunt

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

TELL YOUR FRIENDS ABOUT DJ HUNT IN 2 MINUTES!


Tell a Friend


Click here to promote DJ HUNT to your friends from your email address contact book, facebook or bookmark this site in 3 simple steps!

Monday, January 19, 2009

Promoter for Fruit Juice Sampling at Giant Stadium Shah Alam (Rm 80 per day)

January 23/24,
Friday & Saturday

Fruitree Juice Sampling
Giant Stadium Shah Alam
1 Girl Promoter
12noon-8pm
RM80/day, 1 hour break
(S/M) Dress White Shirt, Black Pant , White Shoe (Got Uniform)

60 Day payment period (Cheque)
Sales Target required
Send Me ur Picture and contact to my email: twan_suen@hotmail.com
Tel: 012-6755211
First come first serve basic

From: Jared (Major Deluxe)
6A, Jln Mutiara Raya,
Taman Mutiara Cheras,
56100 Kuala Lumpur. Malaysia

Do visit our subsidiary website http://www.djhunt-jobtips.blogspot.com for job hunting tips. Cheers!

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Bad experience with Major Deluxe, no training, nothing and expect you to do everything.

Bad communication from superior, showed temper out to us- the promoters. The schedule keep changing. Do not feel respected for working like cow for them. Perhaps she should go for classes on handling people and business communication. Such an unfortune for the comapny to have such employee.

Most importantly, it takes months and months to get my pay. Not even sure if I received my last payment. But I am sure that my another friend that work with them never receive pay from Major Deluxe.
When calling the company to claim my two hundred ringgit, they ignored my call. Such an asshole, I'm sure they were running away with my money, the worst company I ever worked with.

Post your jobs for free here!

Name:
Job Title
Job Details and Description:
Job Deadline
Job Type Permanent
Temporary
Part Time
Student Job
Freelance
Project Based
Events
Others
Email Address:

create form

blogger templates | Make Money Online