1) SPM / LCCI (intermediate)/Diploma or its equivalent.
2) 1-2 years’ relevant working experience in a similar capacity, preferably in a trading / manufacturing environment.
3) Computer literate, exposure to SAP system will be advantageous.
1) Manage account receivables.
2) Banking transaction.
3) Staff/Promoters’ Claims.
5) General admin (record and compile summaries of organization’s financial transaction for management purposes)
*Working hours: Mon – Friday(8.30am-5.30pm)
*Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Do visit our subsidiary website http://www.scholarshipsinmalaysia.blogspot.com . Cheers!
TELL YOUR FRIENDS ABOUT DJ HUNT IN 2 MINUTES!
Click here to promote DJ HUNT to your friends from your email address contact book, facebook or bookmark this site in 3 simple steps!
Saturday, January 10, 2009